I grew up in Seattle and this June I returned to not only enjoy the city again but to team up with Galen Brunelle to spread the word about the biz. On an 800-mile business-building trek over 6 days, 60% of the people we showed our idea to decided to join the club. The other 40% are sure to follow in the near future. Along with this great success, the long drive allowed for some amazing brainstorming sessions.
The trip was also great fun. I attended a best friend’s birthday party. Ahmad Corner rented out the top floor of the Baltic Room and I got to party there with a bunch of friends from high school.
Besides my friends, the two main things I’ve missed about Seattle I got to enjoy: Dick’s Drive-In Burgers and a Mariner’s game.
Oh, and riding a hydroflyer on Lake Sammamish (no relation 🙂 ) was pretty great too.
How does the Old Spice Lifestyle sound to you? Contact me to learn more.